PHIL1101 – Intro to Critical Thought
COURSE PREVIEW AND SYLLABUS
View the Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Enroll (Coming Soon)
Course Duration Policy
Learners may complete the course in as few as four weeks and in as many as sixteen weeks from the date of enrollment.
Writing Style Policy
All written assessments must follow the style guide appropriate for each course subject as listed below:
- PHIL/HUMA/HIST/LANG – Chicago Style (The Chicago Manual of Style: The Essential Guide for Writers, Editors, and Publishers, Seventeenth Edition)
- EDUC/SCIE/MATH/PSYC – APA Style (The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition)
- ENGL – MLA Style (MLA Handbook, Ninth Edition)
Standard of Intellectual Honesty
By enrolling in a Vyrsity degree program, Learners commit that they will not give or receive aid in any work that is to be used by the professor as the basis of grading, and that, and will do their part to ensure that other Learners uphold Vyrsity’s Standards of Intellectual Honesty.
The Vyrsity faculty manifests its confidence in the honor of its Learners by refraining from proctoring examinations and from taking unusual and unreasonable precautions to prevent intellectual dishonesty.
While the Vyrsity faculty alone has the right and obligation to determine academic requirements, Learners and faculty collaborate to establish the conditions for learning that is worthy of the worldview that Vyrsity represents.
Intellectual dishonesty includes but is not limited to:
- Copying from another’s work or allowing another to copy from one’s own work
- Representing as one’s own work the work of another
- Other forms of plagiarism.
- Unpermitted collaboration or provision of aid on an academic assignment
- Using the same paper or other coursework too satisfy the requirements of more than one course or degree
The standard penalty for a first offense may include a failing grade for the course in which the violation occurred. Repeated offenses may include academic suspension or dismissal.
– No App Fee
– 100% Online
– Start Anytime
– 1 on 1 Mentoring
– Competency Based
– From $34/Credit Hour
– Credit Transfer Friendly
– Learn at Your Pace/Schedule
– Excellent, Highly Qualified Faculty