MASTER OF EDUCATION (M.ED) IN TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP
Vyrsity’s Master of Education (M.Ed) in Transformative Learning and Leadership (30 Hours) fosters professional competency in learning theory and practice with a leadership emphasis.
Program Learning Outcomes for the M.Ed:
- To develop Learners’ professional competency and skills in transformative learning theory and leadership practice.
- To develop Learners competency in research and methods in transformative learning theory and leadership.
- To integrate Learners’ Biblical worldview and perspective on transformative learning and leadership.
- To prepare Learners for advanced level coursework.
Interdisciplinary Theory and Research Core – (9 Hours)
PHIL5101 Worldview and Bases of Critical Thinking
EDUC5501 Research Methods
LANG5101 Languages for Interdisciplinary Research and Learning
Transformative Learning Core – (9 Hours)
PSYC5101 Learning Theory
PHIL5303 Ancient Pedagogical Literature
PHIL5501 Systems of Thought
Transformative Leadership Core – (9 Hours)
EDUC5103 Leadership Communications
EDUC5303 Instruction and Curriculum Design
EDUC5703 Intro to Organizational Leadership
Capstone/Thesis – (3 Hours)
– No App Fee
– 100% Online
– Start Anytime
– 1 on 1 Mentoring
– Competency Based
– From $34/Credit Hour
– Credit Transfer Friendly
– Learn at Your Pace/Schedule
– Excellent, Highly Qualified Faculty