DOCTOR OF EDUCATION (ED.D) IN TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP
Vyrsity’s Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Transformative Learning and Leadership (60 Hours) equips experienced educators and leaders for individual, organizational, and system-level transformative leadership. The Ed.D prepares Learners through intensive, systematic, interdisciplinary worldview-based practice and assessment.
Program Learning Outcomes for the Ed.D:
- To equip Learners, as experienced educators and leaders, for individual, organizational, and system-level transformative leadership.
- To enhance Learners’ focus on the Biblical worldview-based theory, practice, and assessment.
- To prepare Learners for various special, diverse, innovative learning and leadership contexts.
- To produce Learners’ aptitude for multidimensional analysis, critical thought, and the synthesizing of transformative learning and leadership principles.
Interdisciplinary Theory and Research Core – (15 Hours)
PHIL7301 Hermeneutics in Transformative Literature
EDUC7501 Applied Research Concepts and Method
PHIL7303 Models of Learning and Leadership in Transformative Literature
LANG7101 Languages for Transformative Research
Transformative Learning Core – (18 Hours)
PSYC7101 Advanced Learning Theory
PHIL7501 Systems of Philosophical and Theological Thought
EDUC7103 Transformational Curriculum Design and Pedagogy
EDUC7701 Diversity, Special Needs, and Multicultural Learning
EDUC7707 Learning Technologies
EDUC7901 Specialized Competencies in Transformative Learning
Transformative Leadership Core – (18 Hours)
EDUC7703 Organizational Leadership
PSYC7303 Conflict Resolution and Counseling
EDUC7705 Strategic Planning and Assessment
EDUC7709 Financial Management and Oversight
EDUC7711 Trends in Educational Leadership Disruption
EDUC7903 Specialized Competencies in Transformative Leadership
Dissertation – (9 Hours)
DISS8101 Dissertation I
DISS8103 Dissertation II
DISS8105 Dissertation III
– No App Fee
– 100% Online
– Start Anytime
– 1 on 1 Mentoring
– Competency Based
– From $34/Credit Hour
– Credit Transfer Friendly
– Learn at Your Pace/Schedule
– Excellent, Highly Qualified Faculty